- Holiday Closings are as follows for all Gwinnett
County Parks and Recreation facilities: November 27– 28, December 24 – 25 and January 1. All facilities close at 6 p.m. on December 23 and 31.
- Bethesda Park Aquatic Center will be closed for renovation beginning Monday, September 8.
- Beginning Monday, November 17, all water fountains will be shut down and winterized, please plan accordingly.
- Portions of the paved trails at Bethesda Park will be closed beginning on October 29 for renovation.
- Little Mulberry Ravine Trail will be closed starting Monday, October 6 for renovation and will re-open Spring 2015.