Georgia's tax incentives are among the top in the nation. Located within Atlanta’s metropolitan area, Gwinnett Parks and Recreation is an easy-to-reach, East Coast locale with a great variety of woodlands, lakes, sports fields, historic structures, and facilities that can “stand-in” for locations around the world.
By using our parks for motion pictures or television programming, you can be close to Atlanta, while being strategically located far enough away from metropolitan areas. Discover our remote and not so remote locations that are available for motion picture and television filming in Georgia.
View our locations that are ready to make your artistic vision a reality and your production a success.
1. Photographers/film makers must provide proof of insurance coverage (Certificate of Insurance)
2. Park Rules/Park Ordinances: All activities must be in compliance with the park rules and ordinances
3. Filming is not permitted where it may compromise the privacy of park patrons (ex: comfort stations and locker rooms) or unduly restrict use or access, unless such locations are rented for sole use of the filming company.
Fees for commercial use during regular park hours are as follows:
- Motion Picture, Motion Television, or Video: $150/day
- Still photography: $75/day
- Additional fee for expedited processing if less than 48 hrs processing time is required. Late applications processed at the discretion GCPR: $75
- Fees may apply for special requests and exceptions
There is no fee for non-commercial personal use photography at any of the parks.
If you require assistance in obtaining a permit or have any additional questions, please contact:
For all filming requests for locations outside of Gwinnett County Parks and Recreation facilities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org