- All water fountains will be shut down and winterized for the season starting Wednesday, December 7.
- George Pierce Park Community Recreation Center will be closed on February 27.
- Harbins Park River Channel will be closed for the season October 6, 2016 and will re-open Spring 2017.
- Rabit Hill Park large dog area is closed Thursday, February 23 for maintenance.
- Rabbit Hill Park River Channel will be closed for the season October 6, 2016 and will re-open Spring 2017.
- Rock Springs Park trail renovation will result in one section to be closed starting Monday, February 6 until project completion.
- E.E. Robinson Park, Football Entrance, 650 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, will be closed for construction beginning December 5.
- Jones Bridge Park renovations will start Friday, February 10 until completion, and will result in the closure of playground, restrooms, and other areas around the pavilion.
- Lawrenceville Female Seminary is closed for renovation starting June 13, 2016. It will re-open Winter 2017.
- McDaniel Farm Park renovations will result in some trails having limited or no entry access from the neighborhood beginning in January. Other loop trails in the park will remain open. Please be careful when in proximity to the construction zone.
- Pinckneyville Park Roller Hockey Rink will be closed February 13 through March 12 for renovations.
- Tribble Mill Park playgrounds are closed for renovations beginning February 13. They will re-open Summer 2017.