- Little Mulberry Park Equestrian Trails and Equestrian Parking Lot are closed due to flood damage and will reopen after renovations in 2016.
- Depending on the severity of the snow/ice/flooding, some parks or park areas may be closed or restricted. Check www.gwinnettparks.com for current information before heading out.
- Best Friend Park Gymnasium is closed for renovation beginning Monday, November 9. For information or questions on West area youth athletics or field/pavilion rentals contact 678.277.0923.
- Lenora Park playground near the baseball fields is closed for renovation and will re-open upon completion.
- McDaniel Farm Park, some trails will have limited or no entry access from the neighborhood due to renovation beginning in January. Other loop trails in the park will remain open.
- Peachtree Ridge Park playground near the pavilion will be closed starting December 7 for maintenance and will re-open upon completion. The playground near the Baseball/Softball fields remains open.
- Pinckneyville Park Soccer Complex, below Field 5, parking, playground, pavilion and portions of the trail will be closed for construction beginning January 28 until completion in May. Other playgrounds at the park will remain open.
- Ronald Reagan Park skate area and some trails will be closed for renovation beginning January 27. The dog park will be closed for renovation beginning Monday, February 1. These projects are expected to last approximately 180 days and these areas will re-open upon completion. Other areas of the park will remain open.