Gwinnett County Transit (GCT) Customer Service
3525 Mall Boulevard, Suite 5-C, Duluth, GA 30096
*** Para información en español desplace hacia abajo***
If you have trouble using a standard phone, call 711 to set up a Georgia Relay call. Language assistance is available for persons with limited English proficiency.
Customer Service Representatives (CSR) are available from 6:00am – 8:00pm, Monday – Friday and Saturday 7:00am – 8:00pm. Please call one of GCT’s CSRs for help with the following (but not limited to):
- Comments, Complaints, and Suggestions
- Route and Scheduling Information
Fare required for all passengers. No discounts apply. On Local service only, children shorter than the height of GCT’s fare box ride free when accompanied by a fare-paying customer.
Transfers within GCT are free for 1.5 hours from the start of a trip, for up to three transfers, where the current route is different from the last route. Upcharges apply when transferring to a higher fared service. All passengers are required to use a Breeze Card to transfer free from GCT to MARTA and MARTA to GCT.
Do not insert Monthly passes or Breeze Cards into the farebox slot marked Cash Only. GCT Operators do not have access to the fareboxes to retrieve your pass. GCT fareboxes accept exact fare only, no refunds/no exceptions.
Food and Drink Policy
No consuming food or drinks on the bus. Sealed beverages are acceptable as long as they are stored away.
Patrons must remove children from strollers. Strollers must be folded down and stored away from the aisle while the bus is in motion.
Passengers may also use a Breeze card to pay GCT Fare. The Breeze Card must either be loaded with stored cash value or GCT product. You may purchase a card and load it at any Breeze Vending Machine located at MARTA rail stations, online at https://is.breezecard.com/marta/, or at GCT’s Customer Service Office. Transfers from GCT to MARTA are free and automatically uploaded on your Breeze card. Your Breeze card must be registered in order to file a Breeze card dispute. Register your Breeze card a https://breezecard.com.
Passes and Tickets for Express, Local, Half-Fare, and Paratransit services can be purchased by phone or in-person at our Customer Service office, 3525 Mall Boulevard, Suite 5-C, Duluth, GA. Passes and Tickets are non-refundable. GCT is not responsible for lost or stolen passes sent via U.S. mail. Please allow five business days for processing and shipping.
Local Routes 10A, 10B, 20 and 35 travel to the Doraville MARTA Station.
All Gwinnett County Transit express buses travel to or from at least one MARTA rail station. For MARTA route and schedule information, call 404.848.4711 or visit the website at www.itsmarta.com.
- Bus stops are identified with a Gwinnett County Transit sign, which indicates the routes that stop there. Buses stop only at designated stops
- Please allow elderly and disabled persons priority seating in the first two rows of the bus
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before schedule departures
- Help us stay on schedule by having the exact fare, Breeze card, or Half-Fare card ready when the bus stops and the doors open
- Not all stops are timed stops, check timed stops before and after your stop to get a general idea of when your bus will arrive
- Feel free to ask your Bus Operator for assistance, if necessary
- Have your fare ready before boarding the bus. Exact change or a valid pass/ticket is required
- Exercise courtesy when using electronic devices such as cell phones or MP3s; use headphones whenever possible
- No pets are allowed on GCT buses unless they are in a suitable carrier. Service animals are allowed
- Seats are reserved for patrons; please do not occupy seats with your personal items
- Please feel free to ask your Operator to kneel the bus if needed. Operators are not required to kneel the bus at all bus stops.
Bike on Bus
All buses have a rack on the front for two bicycles; luggage racks on the coach buses can be used as bike racks as well. Additionally, all park and ride lots have a designated place to lock your bicycle.
Gwinnett County Transit does not operate on the following days:
New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
In some cases, GCT may operate a “limited service schedule.” On other holidays and surrounding major holidays, please visit this section to see if a “limited service schedule” is in effect. GCT will provide a News You Can Use and post on each bus prior to the holiday(s).
The schedules for routes operated by GCT, GRTA and/or CCT may be different during holiday periods. Should you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Center at (770) 822-5010.
Guaranteed Ride Home (GRH) by Georgia Commute Options
GRH program allows you five free rides home to your car yearly if an unexpected event occurs at work. For more information call Georgia Commute Options at 877.433.3463 or visit Georgia http://www.gacommuteoptions.com/grh. Restrictions apply. Free annual enrollment required.
GWINNETT COUNTY TRANSIT (GCT) TITLE VI NOTICE TO PUBLIC
Gwinnett County Transit (GCT) gives public notice of its policy to assure full compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related regulations. Specifically, Title VI provides that “no person in the United States shall, on the ground of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving federal financial assistance.” Click on the link above for more information.