- West Gwinnett Park Aquatic Center will be closed August 25 for the Atlanta Kids Triathlon and will reopen on August 26 with limited parking.
- The Holcomb Bridge Park River Overlook is currently closed.
- Yellow River Post Office is closed for construction and will reopen in 2019.
- Alexander Park phase II construction will result in portions of the trail and the overflow gravel parking lot to be closed starting March 6. Construction is expected to be complete first quarter of 2019. For alternative trail route, click here.
- The section of paved trail at Peachtree Ridge Park that leads to the dam is closed for maintenance and will reopen upon completion.
- The playground at Mountain Park Park near the tennis courts and Pounds Road will be closed for renovation beginning mid-May and will reopen upon completion.
- Line striping will take place on the entrance road to Jones Bridge Park entrance road and parking near playground and pavilion the end of July. Please use caution when visiting the park.
- Portions of the paved trails at Little Mulberry Park will undergo resurfacing and improvements beginning July 16 until completion.
- The restrooms at the below locations are closed for floor renovations and will re-open upon completion:
Deshong Park and Yellow River Park – portalets will be available
Little Mulberry Park, Fence Road entrance – portalets will be available
Rabbit Hill Park, Soccer Concession – nearby comfort station is available