Park Conditions & Alerts
- The Harbins Park River Channel will be closed for routine maintenance and cleaning the first and third Monday of each month during the normal operational season and regular park operating hours.
- The Rabbit Hill Park River Channel will be closed for routine maintenance and cleaning the second and fourth Monday of each month during the normal operational season and regular park operating hours.
- Harmony Grove Soccer Complex is closed for renovation until September, 2019.
- Alexander Park phase II construction will result in portions of the trail and the overflow gravel parking lot to be closed starting March 6. Construction is expected to be complete summer, 2019. For alternative trail route, click here.
- Peachtree Ridge Park paved trail leading to the dam will have sections closed for maintenance and will reopen upon completion.
- Yellow River Post Office is closed for construction and will reopen upon completion.
- Graves Park will be undergoing construction beginning in September and is expected to be completed in the Summer of 2019. During this time, portions of the park and the trail will be closed at various times. The entire park will be closed October 9 – October 14 due to road closure.
- The Baycreek Park basketball courts will be closed beginning September 5 for renovation and will re-open unpon completion.
- Collins Hill Park Aquatic Center will be undergoing mechanical renovations beginning September 5 that will result in occasional center disruptions. Click here to view the proposed updates.
- The playground at the Fence Road entrance of Little Mulberry Park is currently closed for renovations and will reopen upon completion.