Park Conditions & Alerts
- All natural surface trails and fields are closed November 15, due to inclement weather.
- The Harbins Park and Rabbit Hill Park River Channels are closed for the season.
- Restrooms by the lake at Rhodes Jordan Park are closed for plumbing repair and will reopen upon completion. Port-a-lets are available.
- Vines Park boardwalk leading to the Asian Garden is closed for repairs, and will reopen upon completion.
- The leisure pool at Bogan Park Aquatic Center will close on October 14 to renovate the slide, and will open once complete.
- Alexander Park phase II construction will result in portions of the trail and the overflow gravel parking lot to be closed starting March 6. Construction is expected to be complete summer, 2019. For alternative trail route, click here.
- Peachtree Ridge Park paved trail leading to the dam will have sections closed for maintenance and will reopen upon completion.
- Yellow River Post Office is closed for construction and will reopen upon completion.
- Collins Hill Park Aquatic Center will be undergoing mechanical renovations beginning September 5 that will result in occasional center disruptions. Click here to view the proposed updates.
- The playground at the Fence Road entrance of Little Mulberry Park is currently closed for renovations and will reopen upon completion.
- The entrance/exit drive at Rhodes Jordan Park will be closed for repair and resurfacing beginning November 12, weather permitting. Alternate entrances are available at Cherry Street and Victor Street.
- The tennis courts at Dacula Park will be closed beginning October 23 for renovations and will reopen upon completion.
- The restrooms at Sweetwater Park will be closed beginning November 13 for floor renovation and will reopen upon completion. Port-a-lets will be available.
- The restrooms at Bethesda Park football, baseball, soccer and small comfort station, will be closed beginning November 13 for floor renovation and will reopen upon completion. Port-a-lets will be available.
- Beginning November 18, Collins Hill Park Aquatic Center will not have hot water.