- The Holcomb Bridge Park River Overlook is currently closed.
- Alexander Park phase II construction will result in portions of the trail and the overflow gravel parking lot to be closed starting March 6. Construction is expected to be complete first quarter of 2019. For alternative trail route, click here.
- Mountain Park Park playground near the tennis courts and Pounds Road will be closed for renovation beginning mid-May and will reopen upon completion.
- Peachtree Ridge Park paved trail leading to the dam will have sections closed for maintenance and will reopen upon completion.
Settles Bridge Park natural surface trails will be undergoing repairs to several locations. Portions of trail will be periodically blocked while crews are working. Work will begin the week of September 24 and continue for approximately 6 to 8 weeks.
- Yellow River Post Office is closed for construction and will reopen in 2019.
- Graves Park will be undergoing construction beginning in September and is expected to be completed in the Summer of 2019. During this time, portions of the park will be closed and the trail will be temporarily re-routed.