Park Conditions & Alerts
- E. E. Robinson Park Interactive Fountain will be closed on May 22 for maintenance.
- All Gwinnett County Aquatic Centers will be closed for maintenance May 17 – May 24 all pools will open May 25 for the summer season.
- The Harbins Park River Channel will be closed for routine maintenance and cleaning the first and third Monday of each month during the normal operational season and regular park operating hours.
- The Rabbit Hill Park River Channel will be closed for routine maintenance and cleaning the second and fourth Monday of each month during the normal operational season and regular park operating hours.
- Two tennis courts at a time at Mountain Park Park will be closed beginning April 29 until renovations are complete.
- The water feature at Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center will be closed for maintenance and will open end of Summer, 2019.
- Alexander Park phase II construction will result in portions of the trail and the overflow gravel parking lot to be closed starting March 6. Construction is expected to be complete summer, 2019. For alternative trail route, click here.
- Peachtree Ridge Park paved trail leading to the dam will have sections closed for maintenance and will reopen upon completion.
- Yellow River Post Office is closed for construction and will reopen upon completion.
- Graves Park will be undergoing construction beginning in September and is expected to be completed in the Summer of 2019. During this time, portions of the park and the trail will be closed at various times.
- Bethesda Park Aquatic Center will be undergoing mechanical renovations beginning March 18, that may result in intermittent closures to the facility. Renovations are expected to be completed by the end of September. Click here for details of proposed renovations.
- The tennis courts at EE Robinson Park, 885 Level Creek Road, will be closed due to renovation beginning May 3 and will reopen upon completion.