Park Conditions & Alerts
- The Harbins Park River Channel will be closed for routine maintenance and cleaning the first and third Monday of each month during the normal operational season and regular park operating hours.
- The Rabbit Hill Park River Channel will be closed for routine maintenance and cleaning the second and fourth Monday of each month during the normal operational season and regular park operating hours.
- Mountain Park Park parking lot will be undergoing resurfacing starting June 17 and certain areas may be closed until completion. Please remember to not leave any vehicles at the park overnight.
- The paved trails at Collins Hill Park Aquatic Center will be undergoing resurfacing beginning July 15 and certain portions will be closed during the work process until completion.
- The tennis courts at Lucky Shoals Park will be closed for renovations beginning July 15 until completion.
- Harmony Grove Soccer Complex is closed for renovation until August, 2019.
- Collins Hill Park Field 2 is currently closed for renovation and will re-open when complete.
- The water feature at Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center will be closed for maintenance and will open end of Summer, 2019.
- Alexander Park phase II construction will result in portions of the trail and the overflow gravel parking lot to be closed starting March 6. Construction is expected to be complete summer, 2019. For alternative trail route, click here.
- Peachtree Ridge Park paved trail leading to the dam will have sections closed for maintenance and will reopen upon completion.
- Yellow River Post Office is closed for construction and will reopen upon completion.
- Graves Park will be undergoing construction beginning in September and is expected to be completed in the Summer of 2019. During this time, portions of the park and the trail will be closed at various times.
- Bethesda Park Aquatic Center will be undergoing mechanical renovations beginning March 18, that may result in intermittent closures to the facility. Renovations are expected to be completed by the end of September. Click here for details of proposed renovations.