- The water feature at Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center will be closed for maintenance thorugh the end of February.
- The Holcomb Bridge Park River Overlook is currently closed.
- Alexander Park phase II construction will result in portions of the trail and the overflow gravel parking lot to be closed starting March 6. Construction is expected to be complete first quarter of 2019. For alternative trail route, click here.
- The wetlands boardwalk section of the Ivy Creek Greenway at George Pierce Park is undergoing repairs starting November 5. The boardwalk will be closed to the public until repairs are complete. The paved trails will remain open.
- Portions of the paved trail at Mountain Park Park are closed due to sports field renovations and will reopen upon completion.
- Peachtree Ridge Park paved trail leading to the dam will have sections closed for maintenance and will reopen upon completion.
- Yellow River Post Office is closed for construction and will reopen in 2019.
- Graves Park will be undergoing construction beginning in September and is expected to be completed in the Summer of 2019. During this time, portions of the park and the trail will be closed at various times.