Parks & Recreation Master Planning
Charged with evaluating potential park sites, reviewing boundary surveys, and preparing feasibility studies, the project Administration staff is responsible for environmental assessment reports, geotechnical analyses, park designs, oversight of renovation and capital improvements to existing parks and facilities, master planning parks and construction of new parks. Once land is purchased for a park, planning staff works with citizen steering committees to create a master plan. These committees consist of members of neighboring communities and park users.
- Gwinnett Countywide Trails Master Plan Executive Summary
- Gwinnett Countywide Trails Master Plan Technical Report
- 2017 Update of the Gwinnett County Parks & Recreation Capital Improvement Plan
- 2013 Update of the Gwinnett County Parks & Recreation Capital Improvement Plan
- Executive Summary – 2007 Parks & Rec. C.I.P.
- 2012 Gwinnett County Parks and Recreation Survey (PDF)
- 2004 Comprehensive Parks & Recreation Master Plan
- Park Site Master Plans
- Yellow River Park Trail System Assessment and Redevelopment Plan (PDF)
- Open Space and Greenway Master Plan Update (PDF)