- Approved Plan - Online Retrieval Guide
- Certificate of Occupancy (English & Spanish) - Online Submittal Guide
- Inspections - Online Scheduling Guide (PC)
- Inspections - Online Scheduling Guide (phone)
- Pay Fees Online
- Residential Building Permit Application- Online Submittal Guide
- Subcontractor Registration or Affidavit Form - Online Submittal Guide
Department of Planning & Development Online Services
The following services are now available Online:
- Search for existing Building, Development, Fire or Planning permits or cases
- Request a Building, Development or Fire Inspection
- Renew a Building Permit (requires login)
- Submit a Subcontractor Affidavit or registration for a Licensed Professional (requires login)
- Report any Code Enforcement, Fire Marshall or Planning and Development code violation
Online Services Instructions and Portals
Obtain An Online Residential Building Permit
The following residential building permits may be obtained on the E-Services website:
1. Building permit for construction of a single family residence including townhouses separated by a 2-hour fire- resistance-rated wall.
NOTE: The permit card must be picked up at:
Department of Planning and Development
446 West Crogan Street Suite 125
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
- Click here to access the E-Services website and login as a registered user (or create a new user account if not registered.)
- Click on “Building & Fire” tab and follow the online instructions.
The Department of Planning and Development is committed to issuing each residential building permit within three (3) business days following receipt of the completed application with all applicable approvals.
For assistance with online submittal, contact Building Permits staff at (678) 518-6020.