Advance voting for General and Special Election begins October 12
– October 7, 2020
The Gwinnett Voter Registrations and Elections office is providing opportunities to cast your ballot before the November 3 General and Special Election.
Eligible voters may vote advance in person every day, including weekends, from October 12 to October 30 at the Voter Registrations and Elections Beauty P. Baldwin Building located at 455 Grayson Highway, Suite 200 in Lawrenceville from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Advance voting will also be available October 12 to October 30 at eight additional sites from 7:00am to 7:00pm daily, including weekends. The locations are:
- Bogan Park Community Recreation Center, 2723 North Bogan Road, Buford
- Dacula Park Activity Building, 2735 Old Auburn Road, Dacula
- George Pierce Park Community Recreation Center, 55 Buford Highway, Suwanee
- Gwinnett County Fairgrounds, 2405 Sugarloaf Parkway, Lawrenceville
- Lenora Park Gym, 4515 Lenora Church Road, Snellville
- Lucky Shoals Park Community Recreation Center, 4651 Britt Road, Norcross
- Mountain Park Activity Building, 1063 Rockbridge Road Stone Mountain
- Shorty Howell Park Activity Building, 2750 Pleasant Hill Road Duluth
To view the General and Special Elections Advance Voting wait times click here.
Voters may request an Absentee/Advance by Mail Ballot for the November 3 election now through Friday, October 30 but it’s best to apply as soon as possible. A completed application must first be received before an Absentee/Advance by Mail Ballot is issued. Voters may apply for a mail-in ballot online at BallotRequest.SOS.GA.gov, use the forms at GwinnettElections.com, email Absentee@GwinnettCounty.com, or call 678.226.7210. Mail-in ballots must be delivered by hand or by mail to the Voter Registration and Elections Office, or they can be dropped into one of the secure ballot drop boxes located across the county, including at all Gwinnett County Public Library branches.
To track the status of your absentee ballot from the time it’s mailed to the time it’s accepted, visit Georgia.BallotTrax.net/Voter.
If you wish to vote in person on Election Day, November 3, you must vote at your assigned polling place. The Voter Registrations and Elections Office is NOT a polling location on Election Day.
Please call the Voter Registrations and Elections Office at 678.226.7210 if you have any questions.
To check the status of your voter registration, see a sample ballot, or find your Election Day polling place, visit the Secretary of State’s My Voter Page at mvp.sos.ga.gov. For more information or to stay up-to-date with elections in Gwinnett, follow @GwinnettGov on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or visit GwinnettElections.com.