View Story Portlet
Attend a transit expansion public meeting
– January 24, 2023
Story Link : https://www.gwinnettcounty.com/web/gwinnett/home/stories/viewstory/-/story/transitexpansionpublicmeeting
Ride Gwinnett, formally Gwinnett County Transit, is hitting the road with three new local routes and two microtransit zones.
Residents are invited to learn about the new transit services and share their feedback during an in-person or virtual meeting:
- Wednesday, February 1 from 9:30am to 11:00am – Virtual
- Saturday, February 4 from 10:00am to noon – OneStop Centerville Community Room, 3025 Bethany Church Road, Snellville
- Tuesday, February 7 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm – OneStop Buford, Room D, 2755 Sawnee Avenue, Buford
- Thursday, February 9 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm – Lilburn Activity Building, 788 Hillcrest Road, Lilburn
- Saturday, February 11 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm – Mountain Park Activity Building, 1063 Rockbridge Road, Stone Mountain
- Thursday, February 16 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm – Rhodes Jordan Park Community Recreation Center, 100 East Crogan Street, Lawrenceville
- Thursday, February 23 from 1:30pm to 3:00pm – Virtual
- Tuesday, March 7 from 5:30pm to 7:00pm – Virtual
The three local transit routes will service new areas in Snellville, Stone Mountain, Buford, and Suwanee and provide extended coverage in Lawrenceville, Lilburn, and Duluth.
New service also includes microtransit, which will allow residents to request Ride Gwinnett from a mobile application and go to their destination within the zones of Snellville and Lawrenceville.
More information about the transit expansion is available on RideGwinnett.com.
For disability accommodations at the event facility, email Qing.Lin@GwinnettCounty.com.