GCT Park & Ride ticket sales for February 2014 passes will be held as follows:
• Monday, February 3, 2014 – Express Routes 101, 102 and 103
• Tuesday, February 4, 2014 – Express Routes 410, 412 and 418
All January 2014 Monthly passes will be honored on GCT express buses through and including Tuesday, February 4, 2014.
Local Service Area Maps
GRTA Xpress Routes
Operated by Gwinnett County Transit
- Route 410 from Sugarloaf Mills to Lindbergh Station
- Route 412 from Sugarloaf Mills to midtown Atlanta
- Route 418 from Snellville to downtown Atlanta
Operated by GRTA
- Route 408 from Johns Creek to Doraville Station
- Route 411 from Hamilton Mill/Mall of Georgia to midtown Atlanta
- Route 413 from Hamilton Mill to downtown Atlanta
- Route 416 from Dacula to downtown Atlanta
- Route 424 from Stone Mountain to downtown Atlanta
GCT does not operate on the following days:
New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
In some cases, GCT may operate a “limited service schedule.” On other holidays and surrounding major holidays, please visit this section to see if a “limited service schedule” is in effect. GCT will provide a News You Can Use and post on each bus prior to the holiday(s).
The schedules for routes operated by GCT, GRTA and/or CCT may be different during holiday periods. Should you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Center at (770) 822-5010.