The Gwinnett County’s bicentennial is a great opportunity to bring our community together to celebrate this milestone occasion.
In addition to the signature events and activities coordinated by County government and the Bicentennial Advisory Committee, we encourage members of our community to plan and host events and activities in celebration of the county’s Bicentennial. Your organization can apply for endorsement to be an official participant in the Gwinnett County Bicentennial.
- Endorsement logo for use on materials (logo use must comply with guidelines)
- Promotion on bicentennial website and Gwinnett County Government communications channels
- Sponsor benefits as defined
- Recognition by Bicentennial Advisory Committee and/or in bicentennial publications (i.e. newsletter, commemorative book or video, final report)
Events and activities must:
- Be endorsed by the Bicentennial Advisory Committee prior to event or activity date
- Educate and celebrate our shared history and further Gwinnett’s legacy
- Showcase Gwinnett County’s diversity, inclusiveness, and authenticity
- Create a positive and/or lasting impact
- Be held in Gwinnett County, Georgia
- Take place during the Bicentennial Celebration period (December 15, 2017, to December 15, 2018)
- Executable without Bicentennial Advisory Committee, Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners, or staff support
Important: The Bicentennial Advisory Committee will not endorse candidates for public office and political organizations.
Application for Endorsement
If you are interested in becoming a partner or hosting a project or event for the Gwinnett Bicentennial, please complete and submit an Application for Endorsement.