Looking for Court Information or Vital Records?
The Gwinnett County Clerk is an
administrative office of the Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners and
maintains records of Board of Commissioners actions. The County Clerk does not
handle court-related actions. If you are seeking vital records, please contact
the Gwinnett County Probate Court at 770.822.8354.
For deeds or other
documents that are filed with the courts, please contact the Gwinnett County Clerk
of Courts at 770.822.8100 or visit www.gwinnettcourts.com (by selecting this
link, you will be redirected to the Gwinnett Courts website). For answers to
specific questions regarding the Superior, State, Magistrate, Probate,
Juvenile, or Recorder's Courts, email email@example.com.
You can pay your traffic citation tickets online at www.gwinnettrecorderscourtpmts.com.
About the County Clerk
The Gwinnett County Clerk serves as the official custodian of the Gwinnett County seal and materials of public record for the Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners and other County boards and authorities. Additional responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and distributing Board of Commissioners agendas and minutes
- Handling requests for public records
- Maintaining the Gwinnett County Code of Ordinances
- Ensuring that the County adheres to the Georgia Open Meetings and Open Records acts
- Assisting with the processing of contracts
- Publishing and distributing all disclosures pursuant to the Gwinnett County Code of Ethics
- Boards and Authorities Appointment Process