Skip to content

We keep adding new, interactive features to this website to make it easier for you to get local government services from Gwinnett County. This page brings all those features together in one place for your convenience.

Reporting Code Violations or Other Issues
To report a Quality of Life Code Violation issue, please use the Planning and Development web application located here.

To report other issues (such as potholes, traffic signs, trash issues, and more) please use Citizen Self Service.

Water leaks and drainage issues should be phoned in to 678.376.7000.
Additional Online Services