Resource and Education
Resource and Educational Materials
Resource and educational materials from the Family and Consumer Sciences Department are available for check out, free of charge, for use by schools and community groups.
Educational Materials: Brochures related to:
- Food safety
- Food preservation and preparation
- Money management
- Food and nutrition for seniors
- Nutrition for families
- Special nutrition for persons with certain diseases
- Weight control and exercise
- Parenting information for infants, toddlers, and adolescents
Credit hours can be obtained by child care providers by taking courses via mail.
- Food Preservation
- How to Pay for College
- Communication Skills
Exhibits: Less Sugar and Rank the Fat exhibits for use with health fairs, school programs, and community events.
- Financial Decisions
- Weight loss
- Menu planning