Page Content Portlet
Consolidated Sample Ballots
Consolidated Sample Ballots include all races for each district and are not specific to a voter’s individual ballot.
Gwinnett’s Consolidated Sample Ballots are available below; however, the official ballot is only provided in English and Spanish. Voters may bring someone to assist with interpretation, if needed.
Consolidated Sample Ballots are not official ballots and cannot be cast as an official vote.
To view a ballot specific to an individual voter, please visit the My Voter Page on the Secretary of State’s website. Secretary of State’s sample ballots are only available in English and Spanish.
Consolidated Sample Ballots for the May 24 General Primary and Nonpartisan General Election
- Democratic Consolidated Sample Ballot (English/Spanish)
- Nonpartisan Consolidated Sample Ballot (English/Spanish)
- Republican Consolidated Sample Ballot (English/Spanish)
- Democratic Consolidated Sample Ballot (English/Korean)
- Nonpartisan Consolidated Sample Ballot (English/Korean)
- Republican Consolidated Sample Ballot (English/Korean)
- Democratic Consolidated Sample Ballot (English/Vietnamese)
- Nonpartisan Consolidated Sample Ballot (English/Vietnamese)
- Republican Consolidated Sample Ballot (English/Vietnamese)
You can view a sample ballot for the upcoming state and/or county election by visiting the My Voter Page (MVP) on the Georgia Secretary of State website. The MVP website provides the following information for state and/or county elections that is specific to your polling location:
- Voter registration status
- Mail-in application and ballot status for absentee ballots
- Provisional Ballot status
- Election Day polling location
- Advanced voting locations, dates and times
- Elected officials
- Registration information on file with the county office
- Sample ballot for the upcoming election
- Request a precinct card be mailed or emailed to you
If you do not have access to a computer you may call the Elections Office at 678.226.7210 or the Secretary of State’s Office at 404.656.2871 to request a sample ballot be mailed or emailed to you.
Please note that most municipalities in Gwinnett County conduct their own elections, therefore sample ballots for city elections are not available from the state website. If you live in city limits, please contact your city hall to obtain a sample ballot.
Candidate Information On Ballots
All contact information for candidates for Federal, State and County level offices are maintained by the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office.
You can visit their website at elections.sos.ga.gov/GAElection/CandidateDetails to obtain this information. If you do not have access to a computer you may request that information be mailed or emailed to you by calling 404.656.2871 or calling the county elections office 678.226.7210
Additionally, you may obtain information for political party candidates by contacting the state or county party offices.
Georgia Democratic Party: www.georgiademocrat.org
Georgia Republican Party: www.gagop.org
Gwinnett Democratic Party: www.gwinnettdemocrats.com
Gwinnett Republican Party: www.gwinnettrepublicans.com
For nonpartisan candidates, information will be obtained by contacting each candidate. Their contact information is found the Georgia Secretary of State’s Website elections.sos.ga.gov/GAElection/CandidateDetails. Or you may call the Secretary of State’s Office at 404.656.2871 or the County Elections Office at 678.226.7210.