You can view a sample ballot for the upcoming state and/or county election by visiting the My Voter Page on the Georgia Secretary of State website. The MVP website provides the following information for state and/or county elections that is specific to your polling location:
- Voter registration status
- Mail-in application and ballot status for absentee ballots
- Provisional Ballot status
- Election Day polling location
- Advanced voting locations, dates and times
- Elected officials (Federal and State only)
- Registration information on file with the county office
- Sample ballot for the upcoming election
- Request a precinct card be mailed or emailed to you
If you do not have access to a computer you may call the Elections Office at 678.226.7210 or the Secretary of State’s Office at 404.656.2871 to request a sample ballot be mailed to you.
Please note that most municipalities in Gwinnett County conduct their own elections, therefore sample ballots for city elections are not available from the state website. If you live in city limits, please contact your city hall to obtain a sample ballot.
Candidate Information On Ballots
You can visit their website at sos.ga.gov to obtain this information. If you do not have access to a computer you may request that information be mailed to you by calling 404.656.2871 or calling the county elections office 678.226.7210
For political candidates information may also be obtained by the contacting the Political Parties.Georgia Secretary of State’s Website. Or you may call the Secretary of State’s Office at 404.656.2871 or the County Elections Office at 678.226.7210.