Treasury Division Organization
Vendors accepting procurements should select one of Gwinnett County’s electronic payment options:
- A vendor may select ePayables payment process which allows acceptance of Gwinnett County’s virtual credit card as payment for outstanding invoices. The authorized vendor representative must send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the desire to enroll in Gwinnett County’s virtual credit card payment process.
- A vendor may select Direct Deposit payment process and the payment will be deposited directly into an account at their designated financial institution. To securely enroll in Direct Deposit, access your online Vendor Login and Registration on the County’s website and update the requested information on the Direct Deposit tab.
The County will send a Payment Advice notification via email for both payment types.
For additional information, please see the Benefits of Electronic Payments and FAQs.
To Expedite Processing of Invoices
Gwinnett County requires that the following items are clearly indicated on your invoices:
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Purchase Order number: The Gwinnett County system generated purchase order number assigned to you
- Service Address: The Gwinnett County department where goods or services have been performed
- Description of services: Description of services performed and detail on all materials provided in the scope of work performed
- Remittance address: Address where payment is to be sent
- Date of Service: Provide date in which services were performed
- Contact information: Vendor name, address, phone number, and email address
- For expedited payment, please include ABA routing, account number, and an email address for payment advice notification
* If you have submitted invoices electronically to email@example.com, do not mail or hand deliver hard copies of invoices. Doing so will slow down processing of your invoices.