- Accela Instructions for Contractors
- Online Utility Permit Application and Submittal Process
- Utility Permit Request Form
- Utility Permit Fees and Rates - effective March 21, 2017
- Utility Accommodation in Rights-of-Way Ordinance
- County Maintained Roads
- Request to locate Telecommunications Structure in Gwinnett County Right-of-Way
Utility ROW Permits
Utility ROW Permits - Gwinnett County
On March 7, 2017, the Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners approved an amendment to the County Code of Ordinances which will require all utilities desiring to locate their facilities in Gwinnett County rights-of-way to obtain a permit from the Gwinnett County Department of Transportation.
Issuance of permits will allow the Department to manage utility installations in an efficient and orderly manner and protect assets in the public’s interest. The permitting process will enable the County to plan for and coordinate utility installations with other activities within the right-of-way.
The Utility Permit Request Form can be found here. The County will use the form to acquire the minimum information necessary for a permit application. Utility companies will submit the form to the attention at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our contact number is 770.822.7440.