Resource and educational materials from the Family and Consumer Sciences Department are available for check out, free of charge, for use by schools and community groups.
Educational Materials: Brochures related to:
- Food safety
- Food preservation and preparation
- Money management
- Food and nutrition for seniors
- Nutrition for families
- Special nutrition for persons with certain diseases
- Weight control and exercise
- Parenting information for infants, toddlers, and adolescents
Credit hours can be obtained by child care providers by taking courses via mail.
- Food Preservation
- How to Pay for College
- Communication Skills
Exhibits: Less Sugar and Rank the Fat exhibits for use with health fairs, school programs, and community events.
- Financial Decisions
- Weight loss
- Menu planning