Board of Registrations & Elections
The Gwinnett County Board of Registrations and Elections was created in 1988 through the Georgia General Assembly. The Board consists of five (5) members appointed as follows:
- Two (2) by the Gwinnett Democratic Party
- Two (2) by the Gwinnett Republican Party
- One (1) by the other four appointees
Members serve until a successor is appointed.
Meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month at 6:00pm at the Gwinnett County Justice and Administration Center, Conference Room C, 75 Langley Drive, Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046.
Update: Due to COVID-19 and social-distancing requirements, monthly meetings may be held:
- In-person (with limited seating): Gwinnett Registrations and Elections Office: 455 Grayson Highway, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
- Virtual: Via Webex
- Please check the Notices, Agendas and Meetings tab monthly to determine meeting method.
Must be a Gwinnett County resident and the member or their designee must attend twelve (12) hours of annual training for Voter Registration and for Elections.
Responsibilities/powers are listed in detail in the Municipal Code. Visit Municode (Part I, Article II, Division 3).
|Appointed By||Position||Name||Representing||Term Expires|
|Republican Appointment||Chairperson||Alice O'Lenick||12/31/2022|
|Democratic Appointment||Vice Chairman||Wandy Taylor||12/31/2022|
|Republican Appointment||Member||George Awuku||12/31/2022|
|Democratic Appointment||Member||Stephen W. Day||12/31/2022|
|Nonpartisan Appointment||Member||John Mangano||12/31/2022|