Boards, Auth. and Committees
Gwinnett County Board of Registrations & Elections
The Gwinnett County Board of Registrations and Elections was created in 1988 through the Georgia General Assembly. The Board consists of five (5) members appointed as follows:
- Two (2) by the Gwinnett Democratic Party
- Two (2) by the Gwinnett Republican Party
- One (1) by the other four appointees
- Serve for a term of two years and until a successor is appointed or elected and qualified, except in the event of resignation or removal as hereinafter provided;
- Be eligible to succeed such member and shall have the right to resign at any time by giving written notice of such resignation to the respective appointing authority and to the clerk of the superior court; and
- Shall be subject to removal from the board at any time, for cause after notice and hearing, in the same manner and by the same authority as is provided for the removal of registrars
View Notices, Agendas, and Minutes
Generally, meetings are held the third Wednesday of each month at 6:00pm at the Gwinnett County Justice and Administration Center Auditorium , 75 Langley Drive, Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046. For detailed information on meetings, please click the blue button above.
Board Policy: Procedure for Public Comments
Must be a Gwinnett County resident and the member or their designee must attend twelve (12) hours of annual training for Voter Registration and for Elections.
Responsibilities/powers are listed in detail in O.C.G.A. 21-2-1 Article 2 Part 3.
|Appointed By||Position||Name||Representing||Term Expires|
|Democratic Appointment||Member||Stephen W. Day||12/31/2024|
|Republican Appointment||Member||Alice O'Lenick||12/31/2024|
|Nonpartisan Appointment||Vice Chairman||Anthony Rodriguez||12/31/2024|
|Democratic Appointment||Chairwoman||Wandy Taylor||12/31/2024|
|Republican Appointment||Member||David Hancock||12/31/2024|