Boards, Authorities and Committees
Boards, Auth. and Committees
Gwinnett County Transit Advisory Board
The Gwinnett County Transit Advisory Board (GTAB) was established by County Resolution on June 6, 2000 (revised 12/4/2001). The Board consists of five (5) members:
- One (1) appointed by each District Commissioner
- One (1) appointed by the Chairwoman of the Board of Commissioners
- Terms run concurrent with the term of their appointing Commissioner
For more information about the Gwinnett County Transit System Advisory Board visit their website.
Generally, meetings held at the Gwinnett Justice and Administration Center-Conference Center, 75 Langley Drive, Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046. For detailed information on meetings, please click the blue button above.
- Members shall be Gwinnett County residents
- No member shall have any relationship with any firm involved in the transit program
Those reasonably necessary to advise the Commissioners in enhancing public transportation for Gwinnett County.
|Appointed By||Position||Name||Representing||Term Expires|
|Chairwoman's Appointment||Marsha Bomar||12/31/2024|
|District 1 Appointment||John Karnowski||12/31/2024|
|District 2 Appointment||Arlene Beckles||12/31/2022|
|District 3 Appointment||Mark Tapp||12/31/2024|
|District 4 Appointment||Joshua Williams||12/31/2022|