Where can I register to vote?
- Offices where driver's licenses or ID cards are issued
- Offices where persons apply for public assistance or which administer programs for the disabled
- Voter Registration and Elections Office
- All Gwinnett County Public Schools
- All public libraries
- Mail-in applications are available at: http://www.mvp.sos.ga.gov/
- All city halls
You must be registered 30 days prior to any election to be eligible to vote in that election. If you are already registered and have had a change of name or address, it must be changed 30 days prior to any election, to be effective for that election.
You do not have to register separately for city elections. If you are a registered Gwinnett County voter and you reside within the city limits, you are automatically registered for city elections.