Gwinnett Convention & Visitors Bureau
The Gwinnett Convention and Visitors Bureau, Inc. (GCVB) was incorporated on November 5, 1990 and the GCVB Board operates in accordance with the Georgia Non-Profit Corporation Code and the corporation's Bylaws.
Generally, meetings are held six times per year (January, March, May, June, August, October, and November) at 4:00pm at 6500 Sugarloaf Parkway, Suite 200, Duluth, Georgia 30097. Due to the pandemic, certain meetings may be held virtually. For detailed information on meetings, visit www.exploregwinnett.org.
Members must be residents of the state of Georgia. The member elected by the GCVB Board from a city within Gwinnett County which contributes hotel/motel tax revenue to the GCVB shall be and remain an elected official from said city.
The GCVB Board consists of a minimum of ten (10) directors and a maximum of eighteen (18) directors with the number to be determined by a vote of three-fourths (3/4) of the then-incumbent directors:
- Four (4) directors shall be by appointment of the Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners. A minimum of two (2) directors shall be members of the Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners
- Four (4) directors shall be from the hospitality industry as nominated by the Corporation and elected by the Board of Directors
- One (1) director shall be by appointment of the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce
- Three (3) directors shall be nominated and elected by the Board of Directors
- One (1) director shall be nominated and elected by the Board of Directors from a city within Gwinnett County which contributes hotel/motel tax revenue to the corporation as set forth in the GCVB Bylaws
To promote the convention, visitors, and hospitality industries to Gwinnett. For more information visit www.exploregwinnett.org.
|Appointed By||Position||Name||Representing||Term Expires|
|BoC Appointment||Kirkland Carden||12/30/2022|
|BoC Appointment||Marlene M. Fosque||12/31/2022|
|BoC Appointment||Jose Marquez||12/31/2024|
|BoC Appointment||Bert Nasuti||12/31/2023|