The Administrative Bureau is responsible for the Administrative Services Division and the Support Operations Division.
Administrative Services Division
The Sheriff is the elected official responsible for the administration and operation of all services within the agency. Administrative Services Division supports the Chief in all administrative areas. Other responsibilities include maintaining sectional financial and performance procedures, employee bookkeeping, and managing various projects as directed by the Chief.
Administrative Services Division includes the following:
- Training Section
- Professional Standards Section
- Fiscal Management Section
- Grant Special Projects Section
- Human Resources Management Section
- Payroll Management Section
Support Operations Division
Support Operations Division provides necessary support to all divisions within the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office and ensures that services are delivered to the public in a timely and professional manner.
Support Operations Division includes the following:
- Facilities Management Section
- Technical Services Section
- Support Services Section
- Community Outreach Section