Gwinnett County Public Employees Retirement System - Audit Committee
The Audit Committee was created as a subsidiary committee by resolution of the Board of Commissioners on September 19, 2006 to assist the Retirement Plans Committee.
- One appointee of the RPMC – Member of the RPMC (serves while in office)
- One appointee of the County Administrator – Department Director or Deputy/Assistant Department Director of Gwinnett County (3-year term)
- Ex-Officio – Director or Deputy Director of the Finance Department of Gwinnett County (who is not serving on any other RPMC Committee)
- Ex-Officio – Accounting Division Director of the Finance Department of Gwinnett County
- Ex-Officio – Deputy Director or Section Manager of Benefits and Retirement Plans of the Human Resources Department of Gwinnett County.
The Audit Committee general meets annually in May of each year.
- Overseeing the annual financial audit of the Trust fund conducted by the County’s independent auditor;
- Reporting the results to the RPMC
|Appointed By||Position||Name||Representing||Term Expires|
|County Administrator Appointment||Darrell Johnson||12/31/2018|
|Ex-Officio Member||Raechell Dickinson||Incumbent|
|Ex-Officio Member||Laurie Puckett||Incumbent|
|Ex-Officio Member||Joe Weatherford||Incumbent|
|RPMC Member||Tom Doran||While in Office|