Information Technology Services Mission, Vision, Values
Mission, Vision, Values
Page Content Portlet
To deliver an integrated, responsive, and secure technology environment that advances and supports exceptional services, support, innovation, and resident care.
To build a better county through technology solutions.
We commit to:
- Being Passionate and Determined
- Embracing and Driving Change
- Delivering Innovation
- Providing Solution to Enable Efficiency
- Engaging in Collaboration and Teamwork
- Embracing Continuous Improvement
- Always Performing with Excellence
Our Goals & Strategies
- Take a strategic approach to Information Technology (IT) planning and operations by adopting IT industry standards and approaches, while aligning IT with the County strategies and goals.
- Provide high-availability server and storage infrastructure and services with redundancy, failover, and load balancing for all mission critical applications.
- Move applications to vendor hosted and/or cloud-based servers and storage when possible and focus IT personnel work on data and application integration.
- Provide high-availability data and voice networks through a robust and reliable network and server infrastructure that follows industry standards and architecture.
- Improve customer service and be known as a trusted partner that is pro-active and responsive in aligning IT resources with the needs of the business units.
- Maintain a secure, reliable, and dynamic information technology infrastructure.
- Evaluate and implement emerging technologies to solve problems, enhance processes and services, and assist with defining the direction for the Gwinnett county governmental community.
- Facilitate the use of technology throughout the agency.
- Provide and maintain secure and reliable information technologies to meet the County’s changing needs.
- Provide professional development and training in the use of technology to increase the productivity, efficiency, and communication expertise of the staff.