Breeze Mobile 2
Breeze Mobile 2
Page Content Portlet
Paying with Breeze Mobile 2 on Ride Gwinnett
Breeze Mobile 2 is replacing Token Transit. Ride Gwinnett one-way, monthly, and 10-ride passes will no longer be sold in the Token Transit app starting November 1. Previously purchased passes will still be accepted until December 31. Get started with Breeze Mobile 2 by reading these frequently asked questions.
Transitioning to Breeze Mobile 2
Get started with Breeze Mobile 2
- Download Breeze Mobile 2 for iOS and Android devices.
- Set up your account.
- On the sign-in screen, tap Sign Up
- Enter your information — first and last name, email address, and phone number.
- Create a password.
- Agree to the Breeze Mobile 2 terms and conditions.
- Press the Create Account button at the bottom of your screen.
- Enter the confirmation code that was texted to your phone.
- You will be signed in automatically whenever you open the app.
Buying A Pass
- Tap the Ticket tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Press Purchase Fare.
- Select Ride Gwinnett or any other agency listed.
- Select your service and choose your pass.
- Pay for your pass with stored value, a credit or debit card, or a combination or split payment.
- To add stored value to your account, find Adding Value in your menu or tap the + button to the right of your current balance on the home screen.
- Type in the dollar amount you want to add to your account and, if applicable, enter your coupon code.
- Choose the type of payment or fill in your card information.
- Select Pay.
- You will see a screen telling you your payment is being processed. Do not click back or close your browser.
- When you see a green checkmark, your payment has gone through.
- Yes! However, each rider needs to have their own ID, such as their own smartphone or Breeze Card. Breeze Mobile 2 does not allow more than one rider to use the same ID or device, but multiple people can use your account. Simply add their IDs to your account so that you can buy their passes. Your Breeze Mobile 2 account can hold up to five separate IDs.
- You can purchase passes for others on any participating system – including Ride Gwinnett, MARTA, Xpress, and CobbLinc.
- Yes, but we recommend creating an account so you will have balance protection in case you lose your phone.
- If you start using Breeze Mobile 2 as a guest and then decide to create an account later, any unused passes or value added will be moved to your account.
- Yes. If your passes are not activated, they will expire two years after purchase.
- Once activated, one-way passes must be used within three hours.
- The 31-day passes expire 31 days after first use.
Paying your fare
For other questions about Breeze Mobile 2, visit their website or call MARTA Customer Service at 404.848.5000.