Gwinnett County Transit Advisory Board
The Gwinnett County Transit Advisory Board (GTAB) was established June 6, 2000 by resolution (revised 12/4/2001). The Board consists of five members. A quorum is three members and a majority vote shall be necessary for action.
- Members serve four-year terms that run concurrent with the term of their appointing Commissioner
- Immediately after their initial appointment, the five GTAB appointment members shall meet, organize, and elect one of the members as Chairman and such other officers as they may deem necessary
- Thereafter, all officers shall be elected at the first meeting in each calendar year. If a vacancy in membership shall occur for any reason, a new member shall be elected and shall be nominated using the same nomination and election process employed for original appointments
- Members shall be entitled to reimbursement for any actual, reasonable and necessary expenses incurred on Board business and approved by the Commissioners
Meetings are held in the Conference Center at the Gwinnett County Justice and Administration Center, located at 75 Langley Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30046.
- Four members each appointed from the four commission districts
- One member appointed by the Chairman of the Board of Commissioners
- Members shall be Gwinnett County residents
- No member shall have any relationship with any firm involved in the transit program
The powers and duties of the Board shall be those reasonably necessary to advise the Commissioners in enhancing public transportation for Gwinnett County.
For more information about the Gwinnett County Transit System Advisory Board please visit their website.
|Appointed By||Position||Name||Representing||Term Expires|
|Chairman's Appointment||Ethan Pham||12/31/2020|
|District 1 Appointment||John Karnowski||12/31/2020|
|District 2 Appointment||Arlene Beckles||12/31/2018|
|District 3 Appointment||Mark Tapp||12/31/2020|
|District 4 Appointment||Angela S. Wilson||12/31/2022|