SOLICITOR’S OFFICE HOSTS RESTRICTION SUMMIT FOR RESIDENTS TO EXPUNGE RECORDS
(Lawrenceville, Ga., Oct. 10, 2019) – The Gwinnett County Solicitor’s Office is hosting a Restriction Summit (expungement) for misdemeanors Oct. 19 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Georgia Gwinnett College.
In order to have the criminal record reviewed for restriction, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Arrested in Gwinnett County jurisdiction
- Must not be convicted/found guilty at trial
- Did not plead guilty/no lo contendere
- Certain misdemeanors while under the age of 21
- Completed a pre-trial diversion program
- Completed “first offender” case
Those interested in participating must preregister and provide their information and consent to pull their history by Oct. 12. The forms can be accessed at bit.ly/GCSolicitorEvents.
Once completed, the forms should be mailed to the Solicitor’s Office, located at 75 Langley Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30046, or brought into the office in person. The forms may also be faxed to (770) 822-8339. If there are additional questions, please call (770) 822-8300.
The summit will take place in Student Union Building E at Georgia Gwinnett College, located at 1000 University Parkway in Lawrenceville.