Welcome to the Gwinnett County Department of Support Services. The Department provides the following services:
- Facilities Management is responsible for repair and maintenance services, management of capital projects, records management services, mail services, housekeeping services, and grounds maintenance for County facilities.
- Fleet Management is responsible for maintaining County vehicles and equipment and providing fuel for County services.
- Property Management is responsible for land transactions for County purposes and management of related County leases.
- Fiscal Management is responsible for management of the department’s annual budget preparation process, financial reporting, oversight of expenditures, and billing and collection services.
- Solid Waste is responsible contract management of exclusive franchise agreements with 5 residential service providers and contract management of non-exclusive franchise agreements with 18 authorized commercial and/or construction or demolition waste service providers.
Support Services’ goal is to provide the highest quality service to all customers in an efficient and timely manner. Our employees work hard to meet this goal each day.
Following are contact names and numbers for all areas of Support Services as well as links to each section as indicated at the top of this page:
Director's Office - Angelia Parham - 770.822.8011
Deputy Director - Susan Canon - 770.822.8165
Fiscal Management and Solid Waste Division - Jenny Payne-Simpkins - 770.822.8730
Facilities Management Division - Michael Plonowski - 770.822.8015
Fleet Management Division - Michael Lindsey - 678.442.3303
Solid Waste Call Center - 770.822.7141