- PREA Audit 2019-2021: Auditor's Summary Report - Adult Prisons & Jails (PDF)
- 2020 PREA Annual Report (PDF)
- PREA Audit 2019: Auditor's Summary Report - Adult Prisons & Jails (PDF)
- 2019 Policy (PDF)
- 2018 PREA Annual Report (PDF)
- 2017 PREA Annual Report (PDF)
- 2016 PREA Annual Report (PDF)
- PREA Audit 2016: Auditor's Summary Report - Adult Prisons & Jails (PDF)
- 2015 PREA Annual Report (PDF)
Page Content Portlet
Zero Tolerance for Sexual Abuse or Harassment
Sexual activity between offenders and staff is strictly prohibited and subject to administrative and criminal sanctions.
Consent is NEVER a defense!
Reporting is the First Step
We will accept all reports made in person, by phone, or in writing even if the party making the report wishes to remain anonymous.
Offenders may report abuse by calling #77 from any offender phone (You do not have to enter a PIN).
Anyone else may report abuse by calling 1-888-992-7849, Georgia Department of Corrections PREA Hotline, from any phone.
Anyone may call 770-476-7407 Gwinnett County Sexual Assault Center (Rape Crisis Center) hotline.
Anyone may report in writing to one of the following:
- Warden or PREA Compliance Manager
750 Hi Hope Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- Statewide PREA Coordinator
300 Patrol Road
Forsyth, GA 31029
PO Box 1529
Forsyth, GA 31029
- Director of Victim Services
2 MLK Jr. Dr. SE Suite 458 East Tower
Atlanta, GA 30334
It is critical that we receive enough information to initiate an investigation.
Please provide as much information as you can
- Name and location of people involved (victim and abuser);
- Name or others involved (witnesses, etc.);
- Date, time and location where the alleged occurred;
- Brief description of incident;
- Your contact information name, phone number (This information is optional)
The Department will not tolerate retaliation toward anyone who makes a sexual abuse allegation in good faith or who participates in an investigation and will punish anyone found to be participating in this behavior or act.