Director : Angelia Parham
Angelia Parham joined Gwinnett County as Support Services Department Director in May 2013. She previously served as the Public Works Director for the city of Sandy Springs and assisted with the startup of several other newly incorporated cities during her tenure at CH2M Hill. Angelia was formerly the Deputy Director and Interim Director for the city of Roswell’s Transportation Department. Prior to that, she conducted research with the Texas Transportation Institute at Texas A&M University. Her earlier experience includes positions with the Town of Farragut, Tennessee; the University of Tennessee Transportation Center; Friendswood Development Company, a subsidiary of Exxon Corporation; and as a cooperative education student with the Federal Highway Administration.
Angelia is a professional engineer and earned both her Master of Science and Bachelor of Science in civil engineering from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. She was named 2008 Public Works Director of the Year by American City and County Magazine. Angelia has been a member of the Roswell Recreation Commission since 2012. She served as a member of the Transportation Research Board’s Operational Effects of Geometrics Committee for nine years, and she previously served in leadership roles in the American Society of Civil Engineers, American Public Works Association, and the Optimist Club of West Knoxville.
Angelia and her husband, John, have four grown children.
- The Facility Construction Division manages capital construction projects including fire and police stations, libraries, and other general government buildings and large maintenance projects.
- The Fiscal and Solid Waste Management Division manages the department’s annual budget preparation process; financial reporting; oversight of expenditures; billing and collection services; and administering solid waste programs.
- The Fleet Management Division is responsible for purchasing, maintaining, and disposing of County vehicles and equipment and for purchasing and dispensing fuel at 11 County fuel sites.
- The Operations and Maintenance Division is responsible for maintaining County facilities including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, grounds, and housekeeping services.
- The Real Estate and Records Management Division supports land acquisition and disposition, manages County leases, and provides records management and mail services.
Support Services’ goal is to provide the highest quality service to all customers in an efficient and timely manner. Our employees work hard to meet this goal each day.
Following are contact names and numbers for all areas of Support Services as well as links to each section as indicated at the top of this page:
Director - Angelia Parham - 770.822.8011
Deputy Director - Susan Canon - 770.822.8165
Facility Construction Division Director - David Mogge - 770.822.7082
Operations and Maintenance Division Director - Dennis Baxter - 770.822.7042
Fleet Management Division Director- Ron Adderley - 678.442.3306
Real Estate and Records Management Division Director - Keri Stevens - 770.822.7033
Fiscal and Solid Waste Management Division Director - Susan Paul - 770.822.7870
Solid Waste Call Center - 770.822.7141