Gwinnett County Airport is located on approximately 500 acres northeast of the city of Lawrenceville. The airport has a single 6,000-foot-long by 100-foot-wide grooved asphalt runway, capable of handling all light general aviation aircraft and most corporate jet aircraft in operation today. Gwinnett County Airport is serviced by two Fixed Base Operators (FBOs). Gwinnett Aero is located on the north side of the field and Aircraft Specialists Jet Center is located on the south side. The airport has an Air Traffic Control Tower that is in operation from 7:00am to 9:00pm year-round. At the airport, there are more than 50 aviation-related tenants, almost 200 hangars, and about 300 aircraft that are based there.
Gwinnett County Airport - Briscoe Field
Airport Authority Agendas & Minutes
To view Airport Authority Agendas and Minutes click here.
Proposed FY 18-20 DBE Goal
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- GDOT Aviation Programs
- Georgia Airports Association (GAA)
- American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE)
- Georgia Business Aviation Association (GBAA)
- National Business Aviation Association (NBAA)
- National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)
- Weather information (National Weather Service)