Mentorship Program Application
Investigator Mentorship Program Application
Junior District Attorney and Investigator Mentorship Program Application
The Junior District Attorney and Investigator Mentorship Program grants participants the opportunity to achieve hands-on knowledge and experience in understanding the practical applications of the criminal justice system. This program explores the roles of the courts, law enforcement, and Corrections. Additionally, students will receive training in law, self-discipline, and a multitude of life skills. Participants will work directly with assistant district attorneys, investigators, and administrative staff within the District Attorney's Office. This program will allow students to gain community service hours.
- Candidates must be in good standing in their school and community.
- Candidates must be 15 to 18 years of age and attend a Gwinnet County public school. Attendance outside of Gwinnett County Public Schools may be approved on a case-by-case basis.
- Candidates must be drug and alcohol-free at all times throughout the program.
- Candidates must adhere to all rules and regulations of the Gwinnett District Attorney's Office.
- Candidates must attend sessions and be on time. Candidates must notify the office if unable to attend or if they are going to be late.
- Parents and students must e-sign the online application and attend orientation.
- Application deadline: April 21, 2023, no later than 11:59 PM (no application will be accepted after the deadline)
- Interviews and acceptance notification: Month of May
- Orientation: May 31, 2023, at 6:30PM
- Program Dates: June 14 to June 28, 2023, from 10:00am to 2:00pm daily
- (Parent or student must provide transportation to and from the program each day)