Unclaimed Refunds Search

Unclaimed Property / Refunds Search

This search tool will help you determine if you may be due a refund.

Anyone finding their name on this list can complete and submit the Unclaimed Property Inquiry Form. If you have any questions, contact The Department of Financial Services, Treasury Division at 770.822.7872.

Unclaimed Check(s) Frequently Asked Questions
Unclaimed Property Inquiry Form
Download complete outstanding check information at no charge