- Route 101 – I-985/SR 20 Park & Ride to downtown Atlanta (Zone 2)
- Route 102 – I-85 Indian Trail Park & Ride to downtown Atlanta (Zone 1)
- Route 103 – I-85/Sugarloaf Mills Park & Ride to downtown Atlanta (Zone 2)
- Route 103A – Reverse Commute from downtown Atlanta to I-85/Sugarloaf Mills (Zone 1)
- Route 110 – I-85 Indian Trail Park & Ride to CDC and Emory University (Zone 1)
- Express Systems Service Map
Routes and Schedules
Routes and Schedules
Reduced Commuter Bus Schedule
In response to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), Gwinnett County Transit will be running commuter express bus service on a reduced schedule beginning on March 24 until further notice. For more information, please click here.
- Route 10A/10B – Sugarloaf Mills to Gwinnett Place to Doraville Station via Satellite Blvd., Buford Hwy., and Beaver Ruin Rd. Corridors (PDF)
- Route 20 – Norcross to Indian Trail-Lilburn Rd./Singleton Rd./Graves Rd. Corridors to Doraville Station (PDF)
- Route 30 – Gwinnett Place to Lilburn to Jimmy Carter Blvd./Singleton Rd. Area (PDF)
- Route 35 – Peachtree Corners to Norcross to Doraville Station (PDF)
- Route 40 – Lawrenceville to Sugarloaf Mills to Gwinnett Place (PDF)
- Route 45 – Lawrenceville to Sugarloaf Mills to Gwinnett Medical Resource (PDF)
- Local Systems Service Map
Real Time Tracking
GCT does not operate on the following days:
New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
On other holidays GCT may operate on a “limited service schedule.” GCT will provide notice of schedule modifications on this website via the News You Can Use, the Transit Bulletin and posted on vehicles.
Inclement Weather Schedules
GCT may also modify the schedules due to severe weather by either a service delay or ending service early. The safety of our passengers and staff is the #1 consideration in these situations. In these cases information will be posted on the website via the News You Can Use as soon as the decision is made.
GCT currently does not operate Sunday service.
Should you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Center at 770.822.5010.