- Route 101 – I-985/SR 20 Park & Ride to downtown Atlanta (Zone 2)
- Route 102 – I-85 Indian Trail Park & Ride to downtown Atlanta (Zone 1)
- Route 103 – I-85/Sugarloaf Mills Park & Ride to downtown Atlanta (Zone 2)
- Route 103A – Reverse Commute from downtown Atlanta to I-85/Sugarloaf Mills (Zone 1)
- Route 110 – I-85 Indian Trail Park & Ride to CDC and Emory University (Zone 1)
- Express Systems Service Map
Routes and Schedules
Express Routes (Starting June 11, 2018)
Local Routes (Starting June 11, 2018)
- Route 10A/10B – Sugarloaf Mills to Gwinnett Place to Doraville Station via Satellite Blvd., Buford Hwy., and Beaver Ruin Rd. Corridors (PDF)
- Route 20 – Norcross to Indian Trail-Lilburn Rd./Singleton Rd./Graves Rd. Corridors to Doraville Station (PDF)
- Route 30 – Gwinnett Place to Lilburn to Jimmy Carter Blvd./Singleton Rd. Area (PDF)
- Route 35 – Peachtree Corners to Norcross to Doraville Station (PDF)
- Route 40 – Lawrenceville to Sugarloaf Mills to Gwinnett Place (PDF)
- Route 45 – Lawrenceville to Sugarloaf Mills to Gwinnett Medical Resource (PDF)
- Local Systems Service Map
Real Time Tracking
New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
On other holidays GCT may operate on a “limited service schedule”. GCT will provide notice of schedule modifications on this website via the News You Can Use and posted on vehicles.
GCT may also modify the schedules due to severe weather by either a service delay or ending service early. Safety of our passengers and staff are the #1 consideration in these situations. In these cases information will be posted on the website via the News You Can Use as soon as the decision is made.
Should you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Center at 770.822.5010.