- GDOT - Georgia Department of Transportation
- GA 511 / Georgia Navigator (GA DOT traffic site)
- ARC (Atlanta Regional Commission)
- GRTA (Georgia Regional Transportation Authority) Xpress Service
- MARTA (the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
- Cobb County Transit (CobbLinc)
- GA Commute Options
Gwinnett County Transit
Gwinnett County Transit began express bus service in 2001 and local bus service in 2002. GCT operates commuter express bus, local bus and paratransit service as part of the department mission to “enhance quality of life by facilitating the mobility of people and goods safely and efficiently.”
Commuter express bus service operates Monday through Friday and includes five routes using the HOT lane on I-85. Park and ride lots at I-985, Sugarloaf Mills and Indian Trail have been built or upgraded to provide free and convenient parking for bus riders. Local bus service operates seven routes Monday through Saturday connecting neighborhoods and businesses to Gwinnett County's many cultural, shopping and educational opportunities. Paratransit service for qualifying persons with disabilities operates in conjunction with the local bus service.
Customer service is available at 770.822.5010 Monday through Friday from 6:00am to 8:00pm and Saturday from 7:00am to 8:00pm.