- Gwinnett County 2030 Unified Plan - In a Nutshell (Summary Document) (PDF)
- Gwinnett County 2030 Unified Plan Part 1: Trends and Challenges (PDF)
- Gwinnett County 2030 Unified Plan Part 2: The Plan (PDF)
- Gwinnett County 2030 Unified Plan Part 3: Implementation (PDF)
- Comprehensive Transportation Plan (PDF)
- Consolidated Plan (PDF)
- Gwinnett County 2030 Unified Plan Technical Appendices (PDF)
- Community Participation Program (PDF)
- Joint County-Cities Community Assessment Summary Report Part 1 (PDF)
- Joint County-Cities Community Assessment Summary Report Part 2 (PDF)
- Community Assessment Technical Addendum Part 1 (PDF)
- Community Assessment Technical Addendum Part 2 (PDF)
Unified Plan Documents
Unified Plan Documents
2030 Unified Plan Final Reports
Listed below are links to the final documents for the 2030 Unified Plan. The final report consists of three sections and a summary. There are also links to the technical appendices including the Comprehensive Transportation Plan and the Consolidated Plan.
Watch the 2030 Unified Plan Video
The Gwinnett County 2030 Unified Plan will guide future land use and community development decisions in the County through 2030 and address housing and homeless needs for the period 2008-2012. Click here to watch a short video describing the Plan and the planning process in general.
Reports and Documents
- The Community Participation Program (PDF) document presents the public participation component of the 2030 Unified Plan including identifying community stakeholders, creating a citizen Planning Advisory Committee, forming an internal Technical Advisory Committee, conducting public information meetings, disseminating information through this website, periodic press releases, legal advertisements, and the County's cable television channel, and scheduling the final required public hearings.
- The publication of the Community Assessment Report marks the close of the first stage of the planning process leading to adoption of an updated Comprehensive Plan for Gwinnett County and its independent local municipalities. The purposes of the Community Assessment are:
1) To establish the basic issues that a plan will need to address, and
2) To provide a foundation of information on existing conditions that will inform the policies and actions of the plan that emerges from this process.
In addition, more detailed supporting data and analysis are provided in the Community Assessment Technical Addendum.