News and Notices
News and Notices
PRE-APPLICATION MEETING REQUIREMENT FOR REZONING, SPECIAL USE PERMIT, BUFFER REDUCTION, AND CHANGE IN CONDITIONS APPLICATIONS STARTING JANUARY 16, 2021
Effective January 16, 2021, a pre-application meeting will be required prior to the submittal of certain types of Rezoning, Special Use Permit, Buffer Reduction, and Change in Conditions applications. This meeting will allow applicants and Current Planning staff to review and discuss proposed applications prior to official application submittal. Pre-application meetings will be scheduled based on the Public Hearing Schedule and may be scheduled by emailing your request and a proposed site plan to:
The applicant is required to attend the pre-application meeting; however, the applicant’s legal counsel and design professionals are also encouraged to attend. At the conclusion of the pre-application meeting, the applicant and a staff member will sign a required acknowledgment form. The signed form and all action items/site plan changes noted at the pre-application meeting must be included with the future officially submitted application. For more details, click here.
Notices for Application Submittals to the Planning Division
Erosion & Sediment Control & Solid Waste Management Affidavit Eliminated From All Permit Applications
Due to changes in departmental procedure, the Department of Planning and Development no longer requires the Erosion & Sediment Control & Solid Waste Management Affidavit to be submitted for building and development permits applied for on or after 8/2/2019.
For questions, contact Building Permits staff at 678.518.6020 regarding building permits and Development Review staff at 678.518.6000 regarding development permits.
Click here to view the department Official Notice.
Electronic Stamp Process for Authorized Projects
Department News & Notices
- Variance Application Memo - Effective 2019
- Erosion & Sediment Control & Solid Waste Management Affidavit Eliminated From All Permit Applications Memo - Effective 2019
- Electronic Stamp Process for Authorized Projects Memo - Effective 2019
- Stormwater Pipe Bedding Standards Notice - Effective 2018
- Specimen Tree Survey Submittal Memo - Effective 2017
- Storm Sewer CCTV Requirement Memo - Effective 2017
- Changes to Certificate of Development Conformance (CDC) Review Process Memo - Effective 2017
- Insulation Inspection for New Residences - Effective 2017
- NPDES Certification Notice - Effective 2016
- Traffic Calming Design Standards Notice - Effective 2016
- Solid Waste Fee Procedures - Effective 2013