News and Notices
Erosion & Sediment Control & Solid Waste Management Affidavit Eliminated From All Permit Applications
Due to changes in departmental procedure, the Department of Planning and Development no longer requires the Erosion & Sediment Control & Solid Waste Management Affidavit to be submitted for building and development permits applied for on or after 8/2/2019.
For questions, contact Building Permits staff at 678.518.6020 regarding building permits and Development Review staff at 678.518.6000 regarding development permits.
Click here to view the department Official Notice.
Electronic Stamp Process for Authorized Projects
Department News & Notices
- Stormwater Pipe Bedding Standards Notice - Effective 2018
- Specimen Tree Survey Submittal Memo - Effective 2017
- Storm Sewer CCTV Requirement Memo - Effective 2017
- Changes to Certificate of Development Conformance (CDC) Review Process Memo - Effective 2017
- Insulation Inspection for New Residences - Effective 2017
- NPDES Certification Notice - Effective 2016
- Traffic Calming Design Standards Notice - Effective 2016
- Solid Waste Fee Procedures - Effective 2013