Upper Ocmulgee River Resource Conservation & Development Council, Inc.
The Upper Ocmulgee River Resource Conservation & Development (RC&D) Council was established by resolution in May, 1994. Membership is composed of area sponsors: The Board of Supervisors of the Gwinnett, Upper Ocmulgee and Rockdale Soil and Water Conservation Districts; and County Boards of Commissioners of Gwinnett, Henry, Newton, Rockdale and Jasper Counties. The respective Regional Development Centers will serve as ex-officio members.
- The counties are allowed a number of Upper Ocmulgee River Conservation & Development County members by population
- Gwinnett County is allowed six; three appointed by the Board of Commissioners and three by the Gwinnett Soil and Water Conservation District
- Each participating county is required to assist in funding a portion of the operating funds for the Council
- Members serve a one year term
- There is no compensation for members
For more information on the Upper Ocmulgee River Resource Conservation & Development Council, Inc., please visit http://www.uorrcd.us/.
|Appointed By||Position||Name||Representing||Term Expires|
|BoC Appointment||John Butler||06/20/2020|
|BoC Appointment||Don Gravitt||06/20/2020|
|BoC Appointment||Jeremy Pratt||06/20/2020|
|BoC Appointment||Alex Velker||06/20/2020|