Donate children's books in support of our G.R.E.A.T. Little Minds Book Exchanges!Learn more
- Animal Welfare & Enforcement
- Health and Human Services
- Parks and Recreation
- UGA Extension Gwinnett
- Voter Registrations and Elections
- Rental Venues
- Live Healthy Gwinnett
- Volunteer Gwinnett
- Gwinnett County Public Library
- GUIDE, Inc
- Public Meetings
- Visit Us
- Contact Us
- Donate children's books in support of our G.R.E.A.T. Little Minds Book Exchanges!
- Free grab-and-go summer meals for ages 18 and younger.
- Fun at your fingertips...register for fun and educational activities!
- Rent a venue for your next event!
- Find fulfilling opportunities for volunteer service events or projects!
- Learn where your pennies have been at work in your parks and the county!
- August adventures all around Gwinnett!
Free grab-and-go summer meals for ages 18 and younger.Learn more
Fun at your fingertips...register for fun and educational activities!Register here
Rent a venue for your next event!Learn more
Find fulfilling opportunities for volunteer service events or projects!Learn more
Learn where your pennies have been at work in your parks and the county!Learn more
August adventures all around Gwinnett!Find out more!
Community Services includes several divisions that provide events and diverse aquatic, camp, education, recreation, sports, and wellness programs and services. Register online to participate in our events and programs and explore our additional services.
Engagement & Collaboration
About Community Services
The Department of Community Services provides high-quality recreational, educational, electoral, human services, and other services in partnership with the Gwinnett community.
We envision a diverse, vibrant, and safe Gwinnett community where residents are healthy and successful. We will partner with others to enhance the quality of life of families and individuals residing in Gwinnett County.
- We believe in honesty, integrity, and ethical conduct
- We are customer-oriented and both accountable and responsive to our citizens
- We believe in teamwork and collaboration with our community partners
- We promote safety, cost efficiency, innovation, and service excellence