Ballot Drop Boxes Locations
Ballot Drop Boxes Locations
Ballot drop boxes locations
Gwinnett Voter Registrations and Elections offers secure ballot drop boxes to provide eligible voters a way to return their voted absentee ballots for active elections. No postage is necessary on ballots placed in the drop boxes.
The ballot drop boxes feature 24-hour surveillance and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week through 7pm on Election Night. After 7pm drop boxes are locked and do not accept any additional ballots for tabulation or any other materials for the Voter Registrations and Elections Office.After placing your voted absentee ballot in the privacy envelope and the completed oath envelope, you may return your ballot in an official ballot drop box located here:
- Bogan Park Community Recreation Center, 2723 North Bogan Road
- Buford-Sugar Hill Branch Library, 2100 Buford Highway
- Dacula Park Activity Building, 2735 Old Auburn Avenue
- Dacula Branch Library, 265 Dacula Road
- Hamilton Mill Branch Library, 3690 Braselton Highway
- Shorty Howell Park Activity Building, 2750 Pleasant Hill Road
- Duluth Branch Library, 3480 Duluth Park Lane
- Grayson Branch Library, 700 Grayson Parkway
- Gwinnett Voter Registrations & Elections Beauty P. Baldwin Building, 455 Grayson Highway, Suite 200
- Collins Hill Branch Library, 455 Camp Perrin Road
- Five Forks Branch Library, 2780 Five Forks Trickum Road
- Lawrenceville Branch Library, 1001 Lawrenceville Highway
- Lucky Shoals Park Community Recreation Center, 4651 Britt Road
- Norcross Branch Library, 6025 Buford Highway
- Peachtree Corners Branch Library, 5570 Spalding Drive
- Lenora Park Gym, 4515 Lenora Church Road
- Centerville Branch Library, 3025 Bethany Church Road
- Snellville Branch Library, 2740 Lenora Church Road
- Mountain Park Aquatic Center,1063 Rockbridge Road
- George Pierce Park Community Recreation Center, 55 Buford Highway
- Suwanee Branch Library, 361 Main Street
- You may drop your absentee ballot at one the county *advance voting locations during the time those locations are in operation.
- Ballots may returned by the elector's mother, father, grandparent, aunt, uncle, brother, sister, spouse, son, daughter, niece, nephew, grandchild, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, or an individual residing in the household of such elector
- The absentee ballot of a disabled elector may be mailed or delivered by the caregiver of such disabled elector, regardless of whether such caregiver resides in such disabled elector's household. This is in addition to the family members that may also return voted absentee ballots.
- The absentee ballot of an elector who is in custody in a jail or other detention facility may be mailed or delivered by any employee of such jail or facility having custody of such elector.
- Voted ballots may not be faxed or electronically submitted for counting.
- No voted ballots may be turned in for counting at the Gwinnett Justice and Administration Center or at any Election Day polling location.
- Please contact the Gwinnett Voter Registrations and Elections Office for questions and/or details regarding the return of absentee ballots.
- * No ballot drop box is located at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds