- Voter registration status
- Mail-in application and ballot status for absentee ballots
- Poll location
- Advanced voting locations, dates and times
- Elected officials (Federal and State only)
- Registration information on file with the county office
- Sample ballot for the upcoming election
- Request a precinct card be mailed or emailed to you
Please note that most municipalities in Gwinnett County conduct their own elections, therefore sample ballots for city elections are not available from the state website. If you live in city limits, please contact your city hall to obtain a sample ballot.
If you do not have access to a computer you may call the Elections Office at 678.226.7210 or the Secretary of State’s Office at 404.656.2871 to request a sample ballot be mailed to you.