Skip to content
Water Resources Ordinances
Gwinnett County's municipal codes and ordinances are located on an external site called Municode that is maintained by The Municipal Code Corporation.

Please click here to visit Municode
Sewer Policy

Water Resources - Report Water, Drainage & Service Problems
If you would like to report a water, drainage or service problem please call 678.376.7000. 

Report a Watering Restriction Violation Online

Design Manuals for Developers


Water Quality Reports

Capacity, Management, Operations, and Maintenance Program Annual Summary