Questions About Bill Estimation?Read More
- Questions About Bill Estimation?
- Find out about water projects in your area!
- Replacing an Aerator
- Want to learn more about how to find and fix leaks? Check out our leak detection page.
- Interested in learning about how to conserve water outdoors or build a rain garden? Check out our upcoming workshops!
Find out about water projects in your area!Learn More
Replacing an AeratorLearn More
Want to learn more about how to find and fix leaks? Check out our leak detection page.Learn More
Interested in learning about how to conserve water outdoors or build a rain garden? Check out our upcoming workshops!Learn More
We are currently experiencing delays in the processing and mailing of some bills. If your bill has not been received, you may visit us online at www.gwinnetth2o.com/paymybill to set up an account, view a copy of your recent bill or bill history, and even sign up for convenient paperless billing.
These delays may result in some customers receiving two mailed bills very close to each other, with the amount due from the first bill showing as a past due forwarded balance on the next months’ bill. This is a timing issue, and late charges will not apply.
2020 Water Resources Consumer Confidence Report Available
Gwinnett County Department of Water Resources' Mission and Vision
The mission of Gwinnett County Department of Water Resources is to provide superior water services at an excellent value.
We value an inclusive culture that advances excellence in service, stewardship, integrity, and innovation.
Now You Can Pay Your Water Bill at Western Union Locations
You can conveniently pay your Gwinnett County water bill at thousands of Western Union Quick Collect locations nationwide!
- Bring your Gwinnett County water bill to any Western Union location: GCGA.us/WesternUnion
- A Western Union agent will assist you with your payment to: Gwinnett County Water
- Allow up to three days for payment processing to avoid late fees or disconnection
- If you are paying on the day of a scheduled disconnection, please call Gwinnett Water Resources at 678.376.6800 to confirm payment
- Please note that convenience fees apply