Find out about water projects in your area!Learn More
2020 Water Resources Consumer Confidence Report Available
Gwinnett County Department of Water Resources' Mission and Vision
The mission of Gwinnett County Department of Water Resources is to provide superior water services at an excellent value.
We value an inclusive culture that advances excellence in service, stewardship, integrity, and innovation.
Now You Can Pay Your Water Bill at Western Union Locations
You can conveniently pay your Gwinnett County water bill at thousands of Western Union Quick Collect locations nationwide!
- Bring your Gwinnett County water bill to any Western Union location: GCGA.us/WesternUnion
- A Western Union agent will assist you with your payment to: Gwinnett County Water
- Allow up to three days for payment processing to avoid late fees or disconnection
- If you are paying on the day of a scheduled disconnection, please call Gwinnett Water Resources at 678.376.6800 to confirm payment
- Please note that convenience fees apply
State EPD rescinds Level 1 drought, continues call for water conservation
While we are currently not under drought conditions, Gwinnett County recommends following these guidelines:
- Landscape and lawn irrigation is allowed before 10:00am and after 4:00pm.
- Personal food gardens may be watered at any time of day.
- New seed or sod may be watered at any time of day during the first 30 days after installation.
- There are no restrictions on the use of soaker hoses or watering with a handheld container.
The Department of Water Resources encourages water conservation year round. Visit the water conservation webpage for tips on how you can conserve water inside and outside your home.