Want to learn more about how to find and fix leaks? Check out our leak detection page.Learn More
- Want to learn more about how to find and fix leaks? Check out our leak detection page.
- EPA issues return-to-work flushing guide
- New water bill
layout – how to read your Gwinnett County water bill
- Interested in learning about how to conserve water outdoors or build a rain garden? Check out our upcoming workshops!
Gwinnett County Department of Water Resources' Mission and Vision
The mission of Gwinnett County Department of Water Resources is to provide superior water services at an excellent value.
We value an inclusive culture that advances excellence in service, stewardship, integrity, and innovation.
Water Reclamation Video
State EPD rescinds Level 1 drought, continues call for water conservation
While we are currently not under drought conditions, Gwinnett County recommends following these guidelines:
- Landscape and lawn irrigation is allowed before 10:00am and after 4:00pm.
- Personal food gardens may be watered at any time of day.
- New seed or sod may be watered at any time of day during the first 30 days after installation.
- There are no restrictions on the use of soaker hoses or watering with a handheld container.
The Department of Water Resources encourages water conservation year round. Visit the water conservation webpage for tips on how you can conserve water inside and outside your home.