Intimate Wedding Guidelines
Intimate Wedding Guidelines
Page Content Portlet
Intimate Wedding Guidelines
The Intimate Wedding Package is an all-inclusive ceremony and reception designed for couples with 30 guests or less.
Community Services encourages interested renters to read the terms and conditions before committing to making a reservation. Upon reservation, renters can expect to provide: their signature agreeing to the below guidelines, all rental fees, and any required documentation. Contact the facility for more information or questions.
Associated Rental Fees
- Package rates are: $900 Saturday / $975 non-Gwinnett residents
- $100 refundable damage deposit plus a $1 processing fee
- Deluxe Photo Package may be added for $50
- All Intimate Wedding rental fees are due at the time of booking
- If available, additional ready rooms may be added at the standard rental rate and must be rented for the entirety of the Intimate Wedding location rental hours.
- Additional hours may be added prior to the event date, if available, and may be added for the standard minimum hourly rate
In the event of a cancellation, refunds will be issued as follows:
- Rentals cancelled within 72 hours of reservation will receive a full refund
- 100% of all fees, minus $26 non-refundable processing fee, if cancellation is received in writing within three days of date this agreement is signed.
- 50% of all fees, minus $26 non-refundable processing fee, if cancellation is received in writing within 46 days to one year prior to the rental date.
- There will be NO location rental fee refunds made within 45 days prior to the rental date.
Intimate Wedding Package Includes
Included at Ceremony Location (1-hour)
Included at Reception Space (1-hour)
Seating for 30 with chair décor
Single tier wedding cake & cake riser or 30 cupcakes on a skirted table
Decorated reception room/space
Gift table & standing cocktail tables with linen & décor
Dessert plates, napkins, & cutlery
Event signage & easel
Beverage & water dispensers, cups, & ice; toasting flutes
Bouquet(s) &/or Boutonniere(s)
Background music system
- Each venue has unique chairs, tables, linens, and décor, which may change without notice
- There is not a choice of event furniture, linens, or décor with the Intimate Wedding Package
- Venue will provide a 10” round, single tier wedding cake or 30 cupcakes, depending on local vendor options or renter’s preference. There will be three standard choices for frosting, batter, and cake designs to choose from depending on cake type
- Venue will provide two florals for the marrying couple (a boutonniere and bouquet, two boutonnieres, or two bouquets). Staff will provide three color choices for flowers that will be relayed to the florist. The florist will do their best to match at least one of the color choices, based on the availability of flowers and other florals for the season.
- Staff will provide choices in which to make a flavored beverage (mocktail)
The renter must be at least 21 years old, be present during the entire rental time, and is responsible for the rental. The renter must provide adult supervision with one adult (at least 21 years old) for every 10 minors. The renter and guests may not interfere with other facility areas or activities (facilities offer simultaneous public services and rentals and may not be closed during the rental time.
Community Services prohibits the following due to environmental and safety concerns:
- Tobacco and vape products
- Renter must provide their own officiant for a wedding ceremony
- Rental venues are multi-function facilities, and more than one event may take place during a rental period.
- The rental venue has standard operating hours in which it is open to the public. During operating hours, alcohol is not permitted in common areas of the venue.
- Permanent furniture and decorations cannot be relocated or removed from their current locations.
- Renter is permitted to provide the following accessories (if they choose to do so): programs, guest book and pen, picture for display, ceremony items, pre-recorded music, personal toasting flutes, and cake topper (if desired). Items not listed must be authorized by the venue staff prior to the event date.
- Ceremony candles must be dripless and may be used in candelabra(s) or unity candle and must be extinguished immediately following the ceremony
Alcohol is permitted in designated venues and rented areas only. An Alcohol Service Authorization must be completed if any alcoholic beverage is served at the rental event.
- An off-duty officer is required at approved rental venues where alcohol is being served and consumed.
- Officers cannot be guests of the rental event
- Renter is responsible for securing and for payment of the officer
- Cash bars and self-serve bars are not allowed
- Bartender must be 21 years of age and not a guest
- It is recommended that bartenders hold a pouring permit issued by Gwinnett County
Venue staff will handle all setup and cleanup of the rental.
Security & Damage Deposit
Renter must pay a security and damage deposit at the time of the rental reservation. The renter assumes liability for all damages, including, but not limited to: damaged or unclean equipment, furnishings, rooms, and/or grounds and improper renter/guest conduct, such as physical violence, abusive or threatening language, lewd behavior, apparent intoxication, etc. as determined by Community Services. Community Services will withhold any damage fees from the security and damage deposit and bill the renter any damages more than the deposit. Community Services will process the refund the next business day after the rental date (credit/debit payments typically take five to seven business days to post and check/money order payments typically take four to six weeks to arrive via mail).
All applicable federal, state, and local regulations, ordinances, and rules apply. Community Services does not assume liability or responsibility for any copyright or trademark infringement associated with the rental.
Community Services reserves the right to:
- Cancel the rental at any time
- Close for holidays and emergencies
- Decorate outside and inside lobbies for holidays
- Enforce Gwinnett County rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Monitor rentals to ensure the integrity of the equipment, furnishings, rooms, and facility, as well as sound amplifying equipment and noise levels and notify the renter of adjustments as necessary to maintain Gwinnett County noise ordinance levels
- Deny vendors access to Gwinnett County property who have not submitted proper documentation and insurance