Our program requires an integrated approach to Solid Waste Management which led us to concentrate on seven (7) specific strategic objectives:
- Build partnerships with haulers who have a history of service excellence.
- Ensure hauler compliance with established service standards and the County Ordinance.
- Build community awareness of the need to minimize the production of waste, and the need to consider solid waste management from an environmental perspective.
- Deliver sound and cost effective solutions for waste management.
- Ensure solid waste management best practices are deployed in the field.
- Effectively utilize our assets, tools, systems, and personnel.
- Enhance the abilities and knowledge of our Solid Waste and Recovered Materials Division's personnel to support superior service to our customers.