The Treasury Division provides a number of financial services, including insuring County assets, settlement of property and liability claims, long- and short-term debt management, capital funding support, cash and investment management, pension investments, disbursements and tax compliance. The division is responsible for timely and accurate payment of vendors and employees as well as timely and accurate settlement of property and liability claims. Other duties include safeguarding the County's investment assets and bank balances, selection and accounting for investments, administering bond issues, facilitating banking relations, and coordinating services provided by the County's financial and investment advisors.
Licensing and Revenue is now part of Planning & Development.
Vendors accepting procurements should select
one of Gwinnett County’s electronic payment options:
- A vendor
can select ePayables payment process, which allows acceptance of Gwinnett
County’s virtual credit card as payment for outstanding invoices. The
vendor must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the desire to enroll in Gwinnett County’s
virtual credit card payment process. Note: payment terms for ePayables are
reduced from the County’s normal 30-day terms to 15-day terms for
participating vendors, thus allowing improved cash flow.
- A vendor
can select Direct Deposit payment process and the payment will be
deposited directly into an account at the designated financial
institution. To enroll in Direct Deposit payment process, please complete
the Direct Deposit Authorization Agreement form.
Payment advice notification will be sent via
email for both payment types.
For additional information, please see the Benefits of Electronic Payments and FAQ page.
To Expedite Processing of Invoices
Gwinnett County requires that the following items are clearly indicated on your invoices:
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Purchase Order number: The Gwinnett County system generated purchase order number assigned to you
- Service Address: The Gwinnett County department where goods or services have been performed
- Description of services: Description of services performed and detail on all materials provided in the scope of work performed
- Remittance address: Address where payment is to be sent
- Date of Service: Provide date in which services were performed
- Contact information: Vendor name, address, phone number, and email address
* If you have submitted invoices electronically to email@example.com, do not mail or hand deliver hard copies of invoices. Doing so will slow down processing of your invoices.