Passes and Tickets Now Available
Monthly passes and tickets can be purchased by calling Customer Service at 770.822.5010 or by visiting our office at 3525 Mall Boulevard Suite 5-C Duluth, GA 30096, near the Gwinnett Transit Center. Our office hours are Monday – Friday from 6:00am – 8:00pm and Saturday from 7:00am – 8:00pm.To get a MARTA Breezecard, visit www.breezecard.com or GCT Customer Service.
Gwinnett County Transit Fare Policy and Prices
Express Service Fares
Zone 1 (Route 102, 410,and 103A)
Zone 2 (Routes 101, 103, 412, and 418)
Local Service Fares
Persons 65 years of age or older, persons with disabilities, and persons with Medicare cards.
For applicable routes, refer to Note 1 below.
- 10-ride ticket book (local)
For applicable routes, refer to Note 2 below. Free
ADA Paratransit Service Fares
ADA Eligible Rider
Transfer Rules within Gwinnett County Transit
Riders paying fares receive free transfers for 1.5 hours from start of a trip, for up to three transfers, where the current route is different from the last route, and between like services (e.g., express to express, local to local).
Please note: Upcharges apply when transferring to a higher-fared service.
Upcharges for Service Upgrades
- Regular Local to Zone 1 Express
- Regular Local to Zone 2 Express Routes 103 and 412
- Half Fare Local to Zone 1 Express3
- Half Fare Local to Zone 2 Express Routes 103 and 412
- ADA Paratransit to Zone 2 Express Routes 101, 103, and 412
Transfers to/from MARTA
Free transfers between GCT and MARTA require the use of a Breeze Card loaded with GCT fare. Cash patrons and paper ticket/pass holders will not receive a free transfer to/from MARTA.
- Eligible persons pay Half Fare when riding:
- Local bus routes ($1.25), and
- Express Route 410 trips between 10:00am and 3:00pm ($1.75)
- On local service routes, children no taller than the height of the fare box ride free when accompanied by a fare-paying parent/guardian
On express service routes, a child may ride free, provided he/she sits in the lap of the parent/guardian. If a child is brought onto the coach in a carrier of any sort, then the parent/guardian must store the carrier in the undercarriage bin during the trip
- Exception: $0.50 upcharge applies when transferring from Half Fare Local to Half Fare Express Route 410 trips between 10:00am and 3:00 pm